250ok has skyrocketed onto the email marketing scene as a must-have for serious email marketers to monitor their inbox placement, design their emails, and protect their email reputation. Unfortunately, many marketers still don’t realize when they have an email problem.
Email service providers tout and report deliverability as the delivery of an email message to the receiving internet service provider (ISP). That message may not have ever made the inbox, though. It often gets delivered directly to the SPAM folder without so much as a notice to the company who sent it.
My good friend Greg Kraios has been leading the email deliverability for years. We worked together at ExactTarget in the early days where his leadership and insight into the email industries led to the development of some incredible monitoring tools for the company. Greg dreamed bigger, though, and left ExactTarget to pursue his vision of an email reputation platform that was both affordable and thorough in providing email marketers with all the tools and reporting they needed.
When Greg brought entrepreneur, investor, and CTO Ryan Pfenninger onboard, that dream became a reality. The platform continues to innovate and expand their features and offerings.
An Interview with Greg Kraios and Ryan Pfenninger
- 250ok Inbox – Measure your inbox placement, not just deliverability. Inbox provides the visibility you need to understand where your mail is going and why. Unparalleled seed coverage, personalized testing, informative diagnostics, and custom alerts keep you landing in the inbox.
- 250ok Reputation – The most comprehensive tool for email reputation monitoring, Reputation helps you monitor feedback loops, spam trap hits, phishing attempts, and DMARC deployment with unmatched visibility and granularity. Protect your brand. Protect your customers.
- 250ok DMARC – Worldwide, over 80% of consumer accounts are protected by DMARC, approaching 90% in the US. DMARC designed to guide you through implementing your own policy with ease.
- 250ok Analytics – Measure and optimize your engagement. Did your customers read your email in length or simply skim through it? By embedding a simple tracking pixel in your emails, Email makes it easy to measure how your recipients interact with your campaigns.
- 250ok Design – Ensure design consistency by previewing your campaign in 30+ email clients and devices. As new devices and applications are constantly introduced, it’s increasingly difficult to ensure consistent design and user experience across your campaigns.
- 250ok Blacklist – Blacklisted sending IPs or domains can dramatically alter your ability to deliver mail to your customers. That’s why Blacklist was designed with the flexibility and speed to notify you of listings as soon as possible via SMS or email notifications.